10. Repurposing bouquets from significant others for table decor. (Saves on budget and the environment, according to our friends at ReBloom who know a thing or two about recycling petals.)
9. The opportunity to send a cute, personalized gift box to clients without breaking a sweat by calling on your partners at Links Unlimited or Boundless Network.
8. Deals at your favorite hotels for sweet site inspections.
The West Hollywood EDITION’s Date Night package takes dinner and a movie to the next level, with a penthouse stay, a three-course dinner delivered to your suite and exclusive private access to the hotel theater for a movie of your choice. For details and booking, click here.
At Pennsylvania’s Nemacolin, host hotel for the current season of The Bachelor, the Sweetheart Package gets you Champagne, strawberries, breakfast in bed and 10% off your stay—plus, add-ons ranging from spa treatments and horse-drawn carriage rides to race car driving. Book here.
InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta’s V-day special includes a top-level room with a view and a romantic Southern-style dinner for two by James Beard award-winning chef Art Smith.
The Embassy Row Hotel in Washington, D.C. is offering its Valentine’s deal every weekend in February, with special gifts, chocolate, Champagne, rose petal turndown service and complimentary valet parking—as well as an Instagram-worthy flower wall in the lobby. See here.
The Pittman Hotel in Dallas is offering Champagne for two, locally sourced treats and late check out for your romantic getaway.
San Francisco Bay Area Fairmonts are offering Venice Carnivale in the hills at Claremont Club & Spa, Reignite the Romance packages at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa and Love Rules at Fairmont San Francisco.
7. Chocolate. Obviously.
6. Personalized branded candy hearts. (Less obviously.)
5. Creative themed cocktails.
Chocolate-covered strawberry martini from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- 1 Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 strawberry vodka
- ½ half & half
- Fresh strawberryfor garnish
Or, book an interactive, virtual cocktail class for your group. Mixology Mixer’s romantic themed package includes personal cocktail kits sent to each participant and a one-hour online mixology session so you can cheers to love.