The Bizzabo team is excited to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for five Event Technology Awards this year. Here’s the full scoop.
The Event Technology Awards are hosted by Event Industry News as a part of their annual conference. The awards recognize the achievements of companies delivering digital and technological solutions to the events industry. Award winners will be announced at the Event Tech Live Expo, a hybrid event taking place this November 2-5, worldwide.
This year we submitted for five submissions for five entries…and we’re thrilled to share that we made the respective shortlist for all five:
- Best Pivot from Physical to Virtual
- Best Event Management Platform
- Best Hybrid Event or Live Streaming Solution
- Best Use of Technology for Event Analytics / Data Collection
- Best Conference Technology
Bizzabo has consistently won Event Technology Awards for the past five years. In 2019, Bizzabo took home two Event Technology Awards: Best Event Management Platform and Best Technology for Building Event Attendance.
In 2018, Bizzabo took home three Event technology Awards: Best Ticketing Technology, Best Technology for Building Attendance and the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Event Technology Supplier. And Bizzabo received the People’s Choice Award four years in a row, between 2016-2018.
This year, there were a record number of submissions for a new category, Best Pivot from Physical to Virtual. This new category is particularly meaningful as many businesses have needed to quickly shift their business models from physical to digital as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bizzabo is honored to have our virtual solution recognized by such an award, after the hard work that our team put into making the fast shift from in-person to digital, keeping up with the evolving needs of our customers during these unprecedented times.
“Until March of this year, we only provided an event success platform for holistically managing in-person events,” says Bizzabo CEO and Co-Founder Eran Ben-Shushan. Responding to COVID-19, we quickly pivoted our offering to support virtual events.” Since then, we’ve seen a huge surge in demand for our virtual solution and have partnered with organizations like Siemens, Bloomberg, and Salesforce to power their virtual event programs.”
Here’s a look back:
- 2019: Last year, Bizzabo launched our Next-Gen Suite of Onsite Event Software Solutions and announced the close of a $27 million Series D funding round. We were also honored to be awarded the Best Event Management Platform and Best Technology for Building Event Attendance. It was a stellar year across many fronts.
- 2018: In 2018 Bizzabo doubled our team and the additional person-power enabled us to make big changes to the Bizzabo platform. We completely redesigned our Event App and Event Agenda tool, released our Branded and Ultra Branded Event App offerings, provided organizers with more data clarity thanks to our cross-event analytics functions, enhanced our ticketing and registration tools, plus, much more.
- 2017: Bizzabo made leaps and bounds in our event software integrations, customer success and event promotion capabilities—our fans and customers acknowledged the changes by voting us as the winner of the People’s Choice Award for the third year running.
- 2016: After Bizzabo added innovative features, including our Session Registration and Hot Leads to our platform, the people again voted for us in the category – People’s Choice Award, and we’re thrilled to share that we won, once again.
- 2015: We first won the votes of event professionals after pioneering the concept of our all-in-one event success software. As a result, we won the Best Event Management Software Award and the People’s Choice Award.
“We’d like to thank all of our customers and supporters who drive us to innovate our offerings and keep pushing further,” says Eran. “We’re grateful and humbled by these acknowledgments from such a prestigious award.”
What he said!