For over 100 years The Westin St Francis on Union Square has been chosen by San Francisco socialites, royalty and business leaders for their most important celebrations. A superb location, glamorous venues and impeccable service and cuisine set the stage for perfectly extraordinary events. Enchant your guests with a stylish ambiance where stately marble columns, ornate balconies and intricate woodworking transport you to the elegance of yesteryear.
- Over 56,000 square feet of event space, including 33 distinctive rooms wired with the latest technology.
- Selection of breathtaking wedding venues, including our Grand Ballroom and Colonial Room.
- Expert onsite event planning staff, on hand to help throughout your event.
- Award-winning culinary staff, offering creative, custom-designed gourmet menu options.
- Expert audiovisual services, provided in-house by PSAV.
- Convenient location in the heart of San Francisco, featuring the famous clock tower, a Union Square landmark since 1904.
- Valet parking, available onsite to make things easier on your guests.
The Ascot Room, located on the second floor of the Landmark Building, is classically designed, with gold accents and traditional moldings. Easily accessible via our hotel elevators, it can open to the adjacent Victorian Room through a connecting door. The room is equipped with a T-1 line and individual temperature control. A 30 amp circuit is available.
FLOORPLAN REQUEST RFP